Hey my all beautiful babes, hope you guys are rocking as usual.
A woman should always ready for everything and today I’m going to tell you about some essential things which you should always carry in your hand bag & believe me if you have these things, you will always be ready to go out.
- Your wallet– Which I know is a very usual thing, but some girls keep their money in the handbag’s section which you should always avoid and to keep things organized always carry a handy wallet to arrange your notes, cards and coins, etc.
- Power bank– If you are social bee or always on call and run out battery every time, always carry a power bank or charger.
- Body Lotion– You often tend to have dry or patchy skin while travelling or while you reach somewhere, so always keep a handy body lotion with you.
- Makeup bag– Now it depends on woman to woman, some are okay with just gloss and some cant live without flashy lip colour and eyeliner. So, I would suggest never leave a chance to get ready and make that good impression on the ones you want to. Carry a Compact, eye liner, gloss or lip colour.
- Pad– You should always be ready for the invisible guest, you know what I mean so keep it with you, no matter if it won’t be showing up for couple of weeks.
- Sunglasses– A basic aviator or a trendy cat eye, it’s all up to you, you may need this anytime.
- Mints– Bad breath is just a spoiler girl, and you never want that situation.
- Sanitizer & mask– I need not mention this but you have to carry it without saying along with a mask.
- Perfume– Your body may need your attention anytime especially in summer, so never skip it.
- Tissue– Grab a pair of tissues and hide it somewhere in pockets, you might need it while sneezing or if you are having a rough day at the work.
- Hair Band or clutcher– A woman’s most lovable accessory is a hair band and a clutcher. You may have a bad hair day and want to tie up your hair anytime.
- Dark chocolates– You should always be ready for those anxious times or when you feel dizzy after extra time at work. Grab a small bite and you’ll be fine with some extra energy.
I’ll posting things which I think might help you, let me know in the comment’s section if you want me to write on anything specific. See you soon!